The law firm specialises in providing services to entities which operate in the public procurement market, in claiming damages and providing day-to-day legal services to companies, particularly from the following industries:
- construction (construction companies and architects),
- medical and pharmaceutical (suppliers of medical devices and medicines),
- transport and logistics,
- new technologies and IT,
- economic penal law and fiscal penal law i.e. so-called white collar crimes,
- labour law for employers and employment agencies.
The law firm’s experience includes:
- legal assistance in procedures for the award of public contracts involving construction works, supplies of medical equipment and medicines and performance of telecommunications services;
- representing contractors in court proceedings against contracting entities for payment for rail infrastructure construction works (including additional works);
- representing contractors in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals;
- drawing up and negotiating contracts;
- claiming compensation from insurers for damages in transport, agriculture and bodily injuries.