As sport enthusiasts and law experts, we created the Department of Sports Law, whose aim is to provide professional legal services in terms of widely understood sport.
Our services are dedicated in particular to:
- sports clubs,
- sports associations.
Our services include the following:
- representing clients in negotiating contracts with clubs or agents,
- drawing up and reviewing agreements and contracts in sports (in particular sponsorship and advertising agreements),
- representation in disputes with clubs, athletes or associations (e.g. for payment of outstanding remuneration) both before arbitration courts and common courts,
- ensuring legal security of athletes’ investments and protection of their assets,
- legal protection of athletes’ image,
- legal assistance in organisation of sports events.